You can find us at Wymondham Leisure Centre, Norwich Road, Wymondham, Norfolk, NR18 0NT
Email us at email@example.com
Call us on 01953 607171
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
- Two storey gym with 100 stations including an extensive functional training area
- Fitness studio with a sprung floor
- Four court sports hall
- UV treated 25 metre pool with separate teaching pool
- Separate spa area complete with a steam room, sauna plus salt and ice experiences
- 3G five-a-side football pitch.
- Personal training
- Weight management course
- Free gym induction and fitness programme
- Learn to swim programme for ages 4 months+
- Private one to one swimming lessons for all ages
- Over 65 exercise classes including water based exercise classes
- Meeting/training rooms
- Extensive pool programme
- Children's parties
- Weekend roller skating.
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) and National Rescue Assessment for Swimming Teachers and Coaches (NRASTC) courses. Email for more details
Timetables and booking online
View the 2017 pool timetable for Wymondham Leisure Centre (please see advance warning of pool closure below)
View the 2017 class timetable for Wymondham Leisure Centre (April - July 2017)
View the 2017 activity timetable for Wymondham Leisure Centre
Please be aware that the Pool will be closed to the public during the following times:
Sunday 14 May 14.00 - 16.30
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Become a full member at Wymondham Leisure Centre from just £30 a month payable by Direct Debit. Your membership will include gym, swim and classes. View full membership prices and details of how to join.
Normal opening times
Monday to Fridays: 06:30 to 22:00
Saturdays: 06:30 to 20:00
Sundays: 08:00 to 20:00
Bank Holiday opening times
10:00 to 18:00 View our bank holiday opening timetable
Wymondham Leisure Centre gym
If you want to improve or maintain your fitness levels, then Wymondham Leisure Centre is the ideal place to go.
There is always a qualified instructor available to help you achieve your goals and motivate you in your workout.
Wymondham Leisure Centre offers an extensive range of cardio and resistance equipment to suit all fitness levels.
When joining the gym, every new member is offered an induction with a qualified gym instructor which includes everything you need to know to start your journey towards your fitness goal. Here is everything you need to know about joining our leisure centre.
We want everyone to enjoy their time at our leisure centre, so please take a few minutes to view our leisure centre guidelines.