You can find us at Wymondham Leisure Centre, Norwich Road, Wymondham, Norfolk, NR18 0NT
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on 01953 607171
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook
- Two storey gym with 100 stations including an extensive functional training area
- Fitness studio with a sprung floor
- Four court sports hall
- UV treated 25 metre pool with separate teaching pool
- Separate spa area complete with a steam room, sauna plus salt and ice experiences
- 3G five-a-side football pitch.
- Personal training
- Weight management course
- Free gym induction and fitness programme
- Learn to swim programme for ages 3 months+
- Private one to one swimming lessons for all ages
- Over 70 exercise classes including water based exercise classes
- Meeting/training rooms
- Extensive pool programme
- Children’s activity programmes such as Kids Camp
- Children's parties
- Weekend roller skating.
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) and National Rescue Assessment for Swimming Teachers and Coaches (NRASTC) courses. Email for more details
Monday to Friday: 06:30 to 22:00
Saturday: 06:30 to 20:00
Sunday: 08:00 to 18:00
Bank holidays: 10:00 to 18:00
Both members and non members are able to create an online account which can be used every time you wish to book or cancel a class - if you need any assistance with this please contact reception who will be happy to help.
Become a full member at Wymondham Leisure Centre from just £31.50 a month payable by Direct Debit. Your membership will include gym, swim and classes. View full membership prices and details of how to join.
New learner pool timed sessions
Due to the current popularity of the learner pool and following a number of suggestions from our customers, we have decided to implement a banded system for weekend sessions in the learner pool. This will mean that during public swimming sessions and Fun Sessions on Saturdays and Sundays, bands will be handed out at reception when you arrive for your swim to allow you access to the learner pool during a set timeframe, so everyone is treated fairly.
The banded session times will be:
|12:30 - 13:20 Public Swim||09:00 - 09:50 Public Swim|
|13:30 - 14:20 Public Swim||10:00 - 10:50 Public Swim|
|14:45 - 15:35 Fun Session||11:00 - 11:50 Public Swim|
|15:45 - 16:45 Fun Session||12:00 - 12:50 Fun Session|
|13:00 - 13:50 Fun Session|
|14:00 - 14:50 Public Swim|
|15:00 - 15:50 Public Swim|
|16:00 - 16:45 Public Swim|
Wymondham Leisure Centre gym
If you want to improve or maintain your fitness levels, then Wymondham Leisure Centre is the ideal place to go.
There is always a qualified instructor available to help you achieve your goals and motivate you in your workout.
Wymondham Leisure Centre offers an extensive range of cardio and resistance equipment to suit all fitness levels.
When joining the gym, every new member is offered an induction with a qualified gym instructor. This includes everything you need to know to start your journey towards your fitness goal. Here is everything you need to know about joining our leisure centre.
We want everyone to enjoy their time at our leisure centre. Please take a few minutes to view our leisure centre guidelines.
Please note the lower gym is closed to the public during the following times to allow school use
Thursday: 8:55 to 9:55 and 11:20 to 13:20
Friday: 8:55 to 9:55