Following the recent announcement by the Government we will be reopening Wymondham Leisure Centre (expect for the pools, which will reopen in mid-August), Long Stratton Leisure Centre, Kett’s Park and Framingham Earl Sports Centre on Saturday 25th July. Diss Leisure Centre will reopen in mid-September. Existing members will be contacted regularly with news prior to reopening. We will not be taking any Direct Debit payments for fitness subscriptions unless you have instructed us to restart your membership. Requests for restart should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org. No Swim School subscriptions will be taken until further notice.
Bookings for class and gym sessions will be live from 15th July
Please note that to log in to your leisure online account the above link must be used rather that the log in at the top of this page
Following the recent announcement by the Government we will be reopening Wymondham Leisure Centre (expect for the pools, which will reopen in mid-August), Long Stratton Leisure Centre, Kett’s Park and Framingham Earl Sports Centre on Saturday 25th July. Diss Leisure Centre will reopen in mid-September.
At South Norfolk Council the safety of our customers and staff is extremely important to us and as you would have expected we have had to make some changes to our Centres so you can use them in a safe way. The following measures have been taken
- A queuing system will be put in place outside of the entrance
- Markers have been laid out on the floor so people adhere to being a safe distance from others
- A one-way system will be in operation at the building so there will be different entrance and exit points
- Screens have been put up at both the reception and café areas
- There will be a limit to the amount of people and time spent in the building each day
What areas of the facility will be accessible?
- Only the gym and a limited class programme will be open initially
- Members will be restricted to one activity booking per day
- There will be no swimming or swim school classes in the first phase of opening
- There will be no access to the changing rooms
- The SPA or Thermal suite will be closed
- The pool won’t be open in phase 1
- All visits will need to be pre booked to allow us to ensure safe social distancing
Why can’t I use the changing rooms?
Due to limited space in the changing room areas and the lack of airflow from windows we are unable to allow access to these rooms.
The gym slots and classes will be bookable online. Members will be able to book two weeks in advance, casual gym and class users will be able to book one week in advance. If you need help making a booking watch this short video
The gym visits will run at set times with 75 minute slots - followed by a 15 minute break to allow surface cleaning and air refresh and to ensure we are able to clear the gym between sessions.
Members will be asked to only make one booking per day
All visits will need to be pre booked to allow us to ensure safe social distancing
The new centre opening hours will be:
Monday to Friday: 6:30 - 20:30 (closed 14:00 - 14.30 to allow for deep clean)
Saturday and Sunday: 8:30 - 16:15 (closed 13:00 - 13:30 to allow for deep clean)
No membership or swim school fees will be collected during our closure - once we re-open members will be given the opportunity to make their memberships live again or to remain frozen
Improve and maintain your fitness levels at Wymondham Leisure Centre's fully equipped gym, which offers an extensive range of cardio and resistance equipment to suit all fitness levels.
Qualified instructors are available to help you achieve your goals and motivate you in your workout.
Minimum age for gym use is 13 years old.
When joining the gym, every new member is offered an virtual induction with a qualified gym instructor which includes everything you need to know to start your journey towards your fitness goal. Here is everything you need to know about joining our leisure centre.
We want everyone to enjoy their time at our leisure centre, so please take a few minutes to view our leisure centre guidelines.
Both members and non members are able to create an online account which can be used every time you wish to book or cancel a class - if you need any assistance with this please contact reception who will be happy to help.
- Two storey gym with 100 stations including an extensive functional training area
- Fitness studio with a sprung floor
- Four court sports hall
- 25 metre pool with separate teaching pool*
- Imagine Spa offering treatments and an exclusive thermal suite offering heating and cooling experiences*
*These facilities will remain closed during our first phase of re-opening
- Personal training
- Free gym induction and fitness programme
- Online and Outdoor classes programme
- Children’s activity programmes such as Kids Camp
- Roller skating.
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) and National Rescue Assessment for Swimming Teachers and Coaches (NRASTC) courses. Email for more details
You'll have 90 days to use the prepaid sessions from date of purchase, so you could save ££££s
How do you get this great deal?
Buy in bulk at reception on your next visit or buy online https://leisure.south-norfolk.gov.uk/prepayment/SelectPrePayment.aspx
This promotion is only available for casual gym, swim and fitness class users, and excludes, junior members, over 65 swimmers and Leisure Passport holders. T&Cs apply see below for more details.
Terms and conditions:
- 10 for 8 is only available in multiples of ten for a named single activity i.e. gym, swim or fitness classes.
- The 10 for 8 offer is only available on full price sessions (not available on junior, Leisure Passport or over 65 swim prices).
- The 10 sessions are valid for 90 days from date of purchase.
- Unredeemed sessions will not be refunded or extended.
- Vouchers are not transferable to other people.
- A photo will be required on your user card record when using the 10 for 8 vouchers (photo will be taken at reception at time of purchase if required).
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This promotion can be changed or withdrawn at any time.
You can find us at Wymondham Leisure Centre, Norwich Road, Wymondham, Norfolk, NR18 0NT
Email us at email@example.com
Call us on 01953 607171
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook