Timetables - find out what's on and when
View the 2019 activity timetable for Wymondham Leisure Centre
View the 2020 Swim School timetable for Wymondham Leisure Centre
View the 2020 Class timetable for Wymondham Leisure Centre
View the 2020 term time pool timetable for Wymondham Leisure Centre
View the 2020 February half term pool timetable for Wymondham Leisure Centre (17th Feb - 23rd Feb)
All our lockers operate on a padlock system - you are welcome to bring your own padlock with you or we have them available to hire at reception for £1 with a £5 refundable deposit.
Please note that on the 7 March the Spa thermal suite will be closed for a private event between 9am - 1pm.
Become a full member at Wymondham Leisure Centre from just £33 a month payable by Direct Debit. Your membership will include gym, swim and over 70 classes with 14 day priority booking.
- Two storey gym with 100 stations including an extensive functional training area
- Fitness studio with a sprung floor
- Four court sports hall
- 25 metre pool with separate teaching pool
- Imagine Spa offering treatments and an exclusive thermal suite offering heating and cooling experiences
- Personal training
- Free gym induction and fitness programme
- Learn to swim programme for ages 3 months+
- Private one to one swimming lessons for all ages
- Over 70 exercise classes including water based exercise classes
- Meeting/training rooms
- Extensive pool programme
- Children’s activity programmes such as Kids Camp
- Roller skating.
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) and National Rescue Assessment for Swimming Teachers and Coaches (NRASTC) courses. Email for more details
Improve and maintain your fitness levels at Wymondham Leisure Centre's fully equipped gym, which offers an extensive range of cardio and resistance equipment to suit all fitness levels.
Qualified instructors are available to help you achieve your goals and motivate you in your workout.
Minimum age for gym use is 13 years old.
When joining the gym, every new member is offered an induction with a qualified gym instructor which includes everything you need to know to start your journey towards your fitness goal. Here is everything you need to know about joining our leisure centre.
We want everyone to enjoy their time at our leisure centre, so please take a few minutes to view our leisure centre guidelines.
Both members and non members are able to create an online account which can be used every time you wish to book or cancel a class - if you need any assistance with this please contact reception who will be happy to help.
You'll have 90 days to use the prepaid sessions from date of purchase, so you could save ££££s
How do you get this great deal?
Buy in bulk at reception on your next visit or buy online https://leisure.south-norfolk.gov.uk/prepayment/SelectPrePayment.aspx
This promotion is only available for casual gym, swim and fitness class users, and excludes, junior members, over 65 swimmers and Leisure Passport holders. T&Cs apply see below for more details.
Terms and conditions:
- 10 for 8 is only available in multiples of ten for a named single activity i.e. gym, swim or fitness classes.
- The 10 for 8 offer is only available on full price sessions (not available on junior, Leisure Passport or over 65 swim prices).
- The 10 sessions are valid for 90 days from date of purchase.
- Unredeemed sessions will not be refunded or extended.
- Vouchers are not transferable to other people.
- A photo will be required on your user card record when using the 10 for 8 vouchers (photo will be taken at reception at time of purchase if required).
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This promotion can be changed or withdrawn at any time.
Normal opening hours
Monday to Friday: 06:30 to 22:00
Saturday: 06:30 to 20:00
Sunday: 08:00 to 20:00
Bank holidays: 10:00 to 18:00
If you wish to amend or cancel your existing membership please click here for details.
You can find us at Wymondham Leisure Centre, Norwich Road, Wymondham, Norfolk, NR18 0NT
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on 01953 607171
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook