Our new online platform 'Your Home Workout' is now live. Join today and pay nothing until 1 March. Find our more.
We will now be taking DD payments during the closure and will communicate with you as and when we are able to reopen. Obviously, that is unknown at the moment but we’ll make sure that you get plenty of notice before we restart payments. If you pay for your membership annually, you will automatically have any closure period added to your account.
We hope to see many of you come back in 2021. The benefits of being as fit and as healthy as possible have never been more important as they are right now.
If you'd like to book a tour of Wymondham Leisure Centre before you join us, please follow this link.
We remain committed to ensuring that you are able to stay active with confidence with us. Follow us on Facebook for updates.
Gym opening times
Monday to Friday: 06.30 - 21.00
Saturday and Sunday: 08.00 to 16.30
All sessions must be pre-booked in advance. 1 hr 15 min slots available. The last session of the day is 1 hour Please arrive gym ready, showers and changing rooms will not be available for gym users.
Monday 06:30 - 21:00
Tuesday 06:30 - 21:15
Wednesday 06:30 - 21:30
Thursday 06:30 - 21:15
Friday 06:30 - 21:30
Saturday 08:00 - 16:00
Sunday 08:00 - 16:15
All sessions must be pre-booked. 45 min per session, with 15 minute change time. No lockers available, all items must be left on poolside. Valuables left at owners own risk.
Our 12 for 9 offer is now live. Treat yourself or a loved one this Christmas and buy a year's annual membership and only pay for 9 months. You will have access to all of our centres and our new Your Home Workout membership, meaning you can work out at home or in the centre.
Terms and conditions apply
- Offer valid from 00:00 on 14 December to 23:59 on 31st January 2020.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- No cash alternative is available.
- This promotion can be changed or withdrawn at any time.
- Offer only open to customers who haven’t held a membership at South Norfolk leisure in the previous 4 weeks
The safety of our customers and staff is extremely important to us and as you would have expected we have had to make some changes to our Centres so you can use them in a safe way. The following measures have been taken
- A queuing system will be put in place outside of the entrance
- Markers have been laid out on the floor so people adhere to being a safe distance from others
- A one-way system will be in operation at the building so there will be different entrance and exit points
- Screens have been put up at both the reception and café areas
- There will be a limit to the amount of people and time spent in the building each day
What areas of the facility will be accessible?
- The gym and a limited class programme will be open initially
- Members will be restricted to one activity booking per day
- Swimming will be available from 22nd August (pre booked sessions only)
- swim school classes will resume 7th September for existing pupils
- There will be no access to the changing rooms on dry side
- The SPA or Thermal suite will be closed
- All visits will need to be pre booked to allow us to ensure safe social distancing
The gym slots, swim sessions and classes will be bookable online. Members will be able to book two weeks in advance (excluding family swim sessions), casual gym and class and pool users will be able to book one week in advance. If you need help making a booking watch this short video
The gym visits will run at set times with 75 minute slots - followed by a 15 minute break to allow surface cleaning and air refresh and to ensure we are able to clear the gym between sessions.
Swim Sessions will run at set times with 60 minutes slots (45 mins swim time and 15 minutes changing time) - all swimmers will need to book a place in the lane swims - family sessions are available for up to six swimmers (if you wish to book a family swim for less than four swimmers or to include members please contact reception on 01953 607171)
Members will be asked to only make one booking per day
All visits will need to be pre booked to allow us to ensure safe social distancing
The new centre opening hours will be:
Monday to Friday: 6:30 - 20:30 (closed 14:00 - 14.30 to allow for deep clean)
Saturday and Sunday: 8:30 - 16:15 (closed 13:00 - 13:30 to allow for deep clean)
If you would like to book a swim session or class as a non-member, please click on the option that says ‘book classes, swim sessions & log on to your account to book gym sessions here’ and then choose the swim or class option, dependent on what you would like. Once in your chosen option, select a site from the drop down menu, choose the swim time and lane and class you wish to go to. If you haven’t previously booked anything online with us choose the option that says ‘First Booking’. Here you can type in your details and create a username and password to use each time from then on.
If you want to use the gym and have not previously had a casual or DD/ annual membership please choose the link that says ‘book classes, swim sessions & log on to your account to book gym sessions here’ followed by ‘join the leisure centre’ and follow the drop down options to sign up as a casual or monthly/ annual member.
Improve and maintain your fitness levels at Wymondham Leisure Centre's fully equipped gym, which offers an extensive range of cardio and resistance equipment to suit all fitness levels.
Qualified instructors are available to help you achieve your goals and motivate you in your workout.
Minimum age for gym use is 13 years old.
When joining the gym, every new member is offered an virtual induction with a qualified gym instructor which includes everything you need to know to start your journey towards your fitness goal. Here is everything you need to know about joining our leisure centre.
We want everyone to enjoy their time at our leisure centre, so please take a few minutes to view our leisure centre guidelines.
Both members and non members are able to create an online account which can be used every time you wish to book or cancel a class - if you need any assistance with this please contact reception who will be happy to help.
You'll have 90 days to use the prepaid sessions from date of purchase, so you could save ££££s
How do you get this great deal?
Buy in bulk at reception on your next visit or buy online https://leisure.south-norfolk.gov.uk/prepayment/SelectPrePayment.aspx
This promotion is only available for casual gym, swim and fitness class users, and excludes, junior members, over 65 swimmers and Leisure Passport holders. T&Cs apply see below for more details.
Terms and conditions:
- 10 for 8 is only available in multiples of ten for a named single activity i.e. gym, swim or fitness classes.
- The 10 for 8 offer is only available on full price sessions (not available on junior, Leisure Passport or over 65 swim prices).
- The 10 sessions are valid for 90 days from date of purchase.
- Unredeemed sessions will not be refunded or extended.
- Vouchers are not transferable to other people.
- A photo will be required on your user card record when using the 10 for 8 vouchers (photo will be taken at reception at time of purchase if required).
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This promotion can be changed or withdrawn at any time.
- Two storey gym with 100 stations including an extensive functional training area
- Fitness studio with a sprung floor
- Four court sports hall
- 25 metre pool with separate teaching pool*
- Imagine Spa offering treatments and an exclusive thermal suite offering heating and cooling experiences*
*These facilities will remain closed during our first phase of re-opening
- Personal training
- Free gym induction and fitness programme
- Online and Outdoor classes programme
- Children’s activity programmes such as Kids Camp
- Roller skating.
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) and National Rescue Assessment for Swimming Teachers and Coaches (NRASTC) courses. Email for more details
You can find us at Wymondham Leisure Centre, Norwich Road, Wymondham, Norfolk, NR18 0NT
Email us at email@example.com
Call us on 01953 607171
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook