Timetables - find out what's on and when
View the 2019 term time pool timetable for Wymondham Leisure Centre
View the 2019 Summer Pool timetable for Wymondham Leisure Centre (25 July - 3 September)
View the 2019 activity timetable for Wymondham Leisure Centre
View the 2019 class timetable for Wymondham Leisure Centre
View the 2019 Swim School timetable for Wymondham Leisure Centre
Summer Inflatable Sessions - Starting Sunday 28th July
Inflatable prices - £6 per person (sessions last 1 hour)
- Minimum age 8 years
- 8-12 year olds to be fitted with buoyancy jacket (it is advised that a t-shirt is worn under this)
- During the Inflatable sessions learner pool users will not be able to access the main pool
All our lockers operate on a padlock system - you are welcome to bring your own padlock with you or we have them available to hire at reception for £1 with a £5 refundable deposit.
- Two storey gym with 100 stations including an extensive functional training area
- Fitness studio with a sprung floor
- Four court sports hall
- UV treated 25 metre pool with separate teaching pool
- Imagine Spa offering treatments and an exclusive thermal suite offering heating and cooling experiences
- 3G five-a-side football pitch.
- Personal training
- Weight management course
- Free gym induction and fitness programme
- Learn to swim programme for ages 3 months+
- Private one to one swimming lessons for all ages
- Over 70 exercise classes including water based exercise classes
- Meeting/training rooms
- Extensive pool programme
- Children’s activity programmes such as Kids Camp
- Weekend roller skating.
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) and National Rescue Assessment for Swimming Teachers and Coaches (NRASTC) courses. Email for more details
Improve and maintain your fitness levels at Wymondham Leisure Centre's fully equipped gym, which offers an extensive range of cardio and resistance equipment to suit all fitness levels.
Qualified instructors are available to help you achieve your goals and motivate you in your workout.
Minimum age for gym use is 13 years old.
When joining the gym, every new member is offered an induction with a qualified gym instructor which includes everything you need to know to start your journey towards your fitness goal. Here is everything you need to know about joining our leisure centre.
We want everyone to enjoy their time at our leisure centre, so please take a few minutes to view our leisure centre guidelines.
Student Membership is back this summer. 4-weeks membership available between 1 June and 30 September. Booking opens online on 1 June. Block bookings can be made.
6-week course, £50
Wednesdays, 6 June to 11 July
1pm - 2pm
Suitable for babies from 5 weeks to 12 months.
Call reception to book your place on 01953 607171.
If you're a member, refer a friend to join one of our leisure centres and you'll get one month free.
To refer a friend, simply ask them to join at one of our leisure centres - Diss, Long Stratton or Wymondham - giving your name as the member that referred them. Or they can join online and enter your name when prompted.
If you're a direct debit member, you'll get your free month when your friend has paid two months membership and we'll get in touch to let you know the good news! For annual members, we'll simply add the free month to your term.
Don't delay, get yourself a new workout buddy and extra money in your pocket.
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is open to all annual and direct debit members (junior, adult and Leisure Passport) at South Norfolk Council Leisure Centres.
- This offer is only applicable where the referred non member takes up an annual or direct debit membership (junior, adult or Leisure Passport) at one of South Norfolk Council’s Leisure Centres.
- The membership type does not need to be the same membership as the existing members.
- A direct debit member will only receive their free month, after the referral has paid for two months membership and will receive a notification.
- An annual member will receive their free month as a month’s extension to their membership and will receive a notification.
- The offer is only valid if the referred non member has not held a subscription at South Norfolk Council’s Leisure Centres in last three months.
- A member may only refer one friend per calendar month.
- A member cannot upgrade their membership for their free month.
- The referred non member can join at one of South Norfolk Council Leisure Centres online here.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- No cash alternative is available.
- This is a promotion and can be changed or withdrawn at any time.
Monday to Friday: 06:30 to 22:00
Saturday: 06:30 to 20:00
Sunday: 08:00 to 20:00
Bank holidays: 10:00 to 18:00
If you wish to amend or cancel your existing membership please click here for details.
You can find us at Wymondham Leisure Centre, Norwich Road, Wymondham, Norfolk, NR18 0NT
Email us at email@example.com
Call us on 01953 607171
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook