All our online classes will be delivered via Zoom to allow you to stay fit and stay at home
Monday - 18:30 - 19:15 HIIT with Tyler/Dan
Wednesday - 10:30 - 11:30 Yoga with Stacey
Friday - 12:15 - 13:00 Fit Body with Tyler/Dan
Whilst no membership fees are being taken during this period all classes will be £3.50
Packages of 5 or 10 prepaid sessions are available to purchase online
We would love to hear your thoughts on our classes
please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stacey - I’ve been in the Fitness Industry for nearly 20 years and I really enjoy teaching a variety of classes. My biggest love is Yoga, especially restorative styles. I love my work and believe in a healthy, but fun and calm lifestyle. I am passionate about the benefits of regular exercise, good nutrition, and especially mindfulness/wellbeing. I also believe that a fit and healthy way of life, is the main key to happiness. Exercise should be challenging, enjoyable, rewarding, and available to everyone, and that is what I strive to deliver.
Tyler - With almost 5 years in the fitness industry, I’ve learnt how to adapt my training sessions to get you to your maximal potential and really push your boundaries – I love strength training and also tend to focus on rehab from serious health conditions after completing my GP referral
Fit Body - targets all your major muscle groups utilising weights, bodyweight and aerobic exercises. With fun music and high-energy you can condition, strengthen and tone all areas of your body.
HIIT - A 60 minute High Intensity Interval Training set
Yoga - A type of exercise in which you move your body into various positions in order to become more fit or flexible, to improve your breathing, and to relax your mind.
Terms and Conditions
- Classes can be booked 7 days in advance
- Classes will only run with a minimum 4 attendees.
- It is your responsibility to ensure suitable clothing and footwear is worn.
- If you arrive more than 5 minutes after the start of the class, you may be refused admission.
- Confirmation of booking will be sent on receipt of class fee – entry code to the class will be sent via email at least two hours before the start of the class.
- When participating in any exercise class or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise class, you agree that you do so at your own risk.
- A minimum of two hours’ notice is required or if you do not attend a class you have booked you will forfeit your fee. – Refunds for cancellations made with two or more hours’ notice will put a class credit on your account for future classes – should you wish to redeem unused credits please email email@example.com to arrange a refund
Emails us at firstname.lastname@example.org