Timetables - find out what's on and when
Summer Bootcamp is on the way starting 4 August - Bootcamp is a 90 minute fitness class that will run for 6 weeks, designed for both fitness and fun! This instructor led class will test your physical strength and stamina through a variety of different activities incorporating specialist equipment. If you’re ready to rough it outdoors, get booked on!
- Personal training
- Free gym induction and fitness programme
- Over 40 exercise classes
- Children’s activity programmes such as Kids Camp
- Children's parties
- Roller skating
- Private hire for clubs and meetings
- Flexible pitch hire from 5 aside to 9 v 9
- Gym and class membership - no contract
- Pay as you go options
- Dementia friendly centre.
Starts Sunday 4 August here at Long Stratton Leisure Centre
9.30am to 11am
Free to members
£50 for all 6 or £10 per session
Call reception to book your place on 01508 531444.
Get your bike checked out for free at the centre courtesy of Stratton Cycle Shed. Available on site every Thursday in July from 10:00 - 13:00 for anything from a puncture to setting up your gears. If your bike needs more major work, repairs can be arranged around you.
Improve and maintain your fitness levels at our fully equipped 80 station gym, which offers an extensive range of cardio and resistance equipment to suit all fitness levels.
Qualified instructors are available to help you achieve your goals and motivate you in your workout.
Minimum age for gym use is 13 years old.
When joining the gym, every new member is offered an induction with a qualified gym instructor which includes everything you need to know to start your journey towards your fitness goal. Here is everything you need to know about joining our leisure centre.
We want everyone to enjoy their time at our leisure centre, so please take a few minutes to view our leisure centre guidelines.
Student Membership is back this summer. 4-weeks membership available between 1 June and 30 September. Booking opens online on 1 June. Block bookings can be made.
If you're a member, refer a friend to join one of our leisure centres and you'll get one month free.
To refer a friend, simply ask them to join at one of our leisure centres - Diss, Long Stratton or Wymondham - giving your name as the member that referred them. Or they can join online and enter your name when prompted.
If you're a direct debit member, you'll get your free month when your friend has paid two months membership and we'll get in touch to let you know the good news! For annual members, we'll simply add the free month to your term.
Don't delay, get yourself a new workout buddy and extra money in your pocket.
Terms and conditions:
- This offer is open to all annual and direct debit members (junior, adult and Leisure Passport) at South Norfolk Council Leisure Centres.
- This offer is only applicable where the referred non member takes up an annual or direct debit membership (junior, adult or Leisure Passport) at one of South Norfolk Council’s Leisure Centres.
- The membership type does not need to be the same membership as the existing members.
- A direct debit member will only receive their free month, after the referral has paid for two months membership and will receive a notification.
- An annual member will receive their free month as a month’s extension to their membership and will receive a notification.
- The offer is only valid if the referred non member has not held a subscription at South Norfolk Council’s Leisure Centres in last three months.
- A member may only refer one friend per calendar month.
- A member cannot upgrade their membership for their free month.
- The referred non member can join at one of South Norfolk Council Leisure Centres online here.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- No cash alternative is available.
- This is a promotion and can be changed or withdrawn at any time.
Monday to Friday: 06:30 to 22:00
Saturday to Sunday: 08:30 to 18:00
Bank holidays: 10:00 to 18:00
Last admission is 30 minutes before close.
Minimum age for gym is 13 years old.
If you wish to amend or cancel your existing membership please click here for details.
You can find us at Long Stratton Leisure Centre, Swan Lane, Long Stratton, Norwich, NR15 2UY
Email us at email@example.com
Call us on 01508 531444
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook