Some of our facilities are now open. View our timeline here. These will not be confirmed until seven days prior to each one:
- Now open – 3G Pitches for club bookings, Tennis Courts and Outdoor Classes
- Now open – Gyms, Swimming and Swim School for under 18s
- 17 May – Indoor Classes and Soft Play
- 21 June – all facilities open and pre-booking removed.
Online booking for gym and swim is now open.
Until restrictions are lifted we are offering Membership at £25 per month for May and June, at which point the normal £33 membership will resume in July. This will include gym, swimming and classes at all our leisure centres as well as use of Your Home Workout online classes which means that whilst our centres are closed, you can still work out.
We look forward to welcoming you back to our centres.
We remain committed to ensuring that you are able to stay active with confidence with us. Follow us on Facebook for updates.
If you'd like to book a tour of Long Stratton Leisure Centre before you join us, please click here.
Gym opening times
Monday to Friday: 06.30 - 21.15
Saturday and Sunday: 08.30 to 15.45
All sessions must be pre-booked in advance. 1 hr 15 min slots available. Please arrive gym ready, showers and changing rooms will not be available for gym users.
The safety of our customers and staff is extremely important to us and as you would have expected we have had to make some changes to our Centres so you can use them in a safe way. The following measures have been taken:
- A queuing system will be put in place outside of the entrance
- Markers have been laid out on the floor so people adhere to being a safe distance from others
- A one-way system will be in operation at the building so there will be different entrance and exit points
- Screens have been put up at both the reception and café areas
- There will be a limit to the amount of people and time spent in the building each day
What areas of the facility will be accessible?
- Only the gym and a limited class programme will be open initially
- Members will only be allowed one activity booking per day
- There will be no access to the changing rooms
- Bananas Soft Play will be closed
- All visits will need to be pre booked to allow us to ensure safe social distancing
- Changing rooms and showers are available with a maximum use of four people at a time.
The gym slots and classes are be bookable online. Members will be able to book two weeks in advance, casual gym and class users will be able to book one week in advance. If you need help making a booking watch this short video
The gym visits run at set times with 75 minute slots - followed by a 15 minute break to allow surface cleaning and air refresh and to ensure we are able to clear the gym between sessions.
Only one activity booking per day will be permitted per member
To re-activate your membership email - firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and address and the date you wish to start
All visits will need to be pre booked to allow us to ensure safe social distancing
The new centre opening hours will be:
Monday to Friday: 6:30 - 20:30 (closed 14:00 - 14.30 to allow for deep clean)
Saturday and Sunday: 8:30 - 16:15 (closed 13:00 - 13:30 to allow for deep clean)
Improve and maintain your fitness levels at our fully equipped 80 station gym, which offers an extensive range of cardio and resistance equipment to suit all fitness levels.
Qualified instructors are available to help you achieve your goals and motivate you in your workout.
Minimum age for gym use is 13 years old.
When joining the gym, every new member is offered a virtual induction with a qualified gym instructor which includes everything you need to know to start your journey towards your fitness goal. Here is everything you need to know about joining our leisure centre.
We want everyone to enjoy their time at our leisure centre, so please take a few minutes to view our leisure centre guidelines.
Both members and non members are able to create an online account which can be used every time you wish to book or cancel a class - if you need any assistance with this please contact reception who will be happy to help.
- Personal training
- Free gym induction and fitness programme
- Over 40 exercise classes
- Children’s activity programmes such as Kids Camp
- Children's parties
- Roller skating
- Private hire for clubs and meetings
- Flexible pitch hire from 5 aside to 9 v 9
- Gym and class membership - no contract
- Pay as you go options
- Dementia friendly centre.
If you pay as you go for the gym or fitness classes, you can now save money, when you purchase 8 sessions you'll get 10. This same offer is also available for the gym, swimming or fitness classes at Diss and Wymondham Leisure Centres.
You'll have 90 days to use the prepaid sessions from date of purchase, so you could save ££££s
How do you get this great deal?
Buy in bulk at reception on your next visit.
This promotion is only available for casual gym, swim and fitness class users, and excludes, junior members, over 65 swimmers and Leisure Passport holders. T&Cs apply see below for more details.
Terms and conditions:
- 10 for 8 is only available in multiples of ten for a named single activity i.e. gym, swim or fitness classes.
- The 10 for 8 offer is only available on full price sessions (not available on junior, Leisure Passport or over 65 swim prices).
- The 10 sessions are valid for 90 days from date of purchase.
- Unredeemed sessions will not be refunded or extended.
- Vouchers are not transferable to other people.
- A photo will be required on your user card record when using the 10 for 8 vouchers (photo will be taken at reception at time of purchase if required).
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This promotion can be changed or withdrawn at any time.