Timetables - find out what's on and when
Win a years membership
To celebrate the opening of the new centre we're giving away an annual membership to one lucky member. Join our centre from £30 per month by 18 April and you'll not only get unlimited use of our new gym and over 40 fitness classes, but we'll enter you into a prize draw for your chance to win. Please read the terms and conditions below before you join.
Prize draw terms and conditions
- Entrants into the prize draw agree to these terms and conditions.
- This draw is only open to residents in the UK. Only one entry shall be permitted per person.
- Entrants must not be an employee, councillor, partner or close relative of an employee from South Norfolk Council (close relative is a parent, parent-in-law, son, son-in-law, daughter,daughter-in-law, step-parent, stepson, step-daughter, brother, sister, wife or husband).
- Entrants must be a new member or not held a membership at South Norfolk Council’s Leisure Centres in the last 60 days.
- Prize includes: 1 x annual membership for Long Stratton Leisure Centre only.
How to enter
- To enter the prize draw, you must join Long Stratton Leisure Centre as a monthly direct debit or annual member between 18 March and 18 April 2019 and no further entries will be permitted after this time.
- The following membership types will be eligible for the prize draw - Long Stratton Leisure Centre only, Diss and Long Stratton Leisure Centre and All Centres (where the home site is Long Stratton).
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- One winner will be drawn at random from a computer-generated list of entrants who have met the criteria on 26 April 2019.
- The winner will be notified within 28 days of the prize draw end date. If they cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- South Norfolk Council will not be responsible for any inability of the prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- South Norfolk Council reserves the right to suspend, cancel, postpone or amend the prize draw and/or review and revise these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material.
- South Norfolk Council accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw or accepting the prize. South Norfolk Council further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person’s relating to the prize draw. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of South Norfolk Council for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- The decision of South Norfolk Council in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Personal training
- Weight management program
- Free gym induction and fitness programme
- Over 40 exercise classes
- Children’s activity programmes such as Kids Camp
- Children's parties
- Private hire of our facilities for clubs and meetings
- Flexible pitch hire from 5 aside to 9 v 9
- Gym and class membership - no contract
- Pay as you go options
- Dementia friendly centre.
Improve and maintain your fitness levels at Long Stratton Leisure Centre’s fully equipped 80 station gym, which offers an extensive range of cardio and resistance equipment to suit all fitness levels.
Qualified instructors are available to help you achieve your goals and motivate you in your workout.
Minimum age for gym use is 13 years old. Please check our timetables for more details.
When joining the gym, every new member is offered an induction with a qualified gym instructor which includes everything you need to know to start your journey towards your fitness goal. Here is everything you need to know about joining our leisure centre.
We want everyone to enjoy their time at our leisure centre, so please take a few minutes to view our leisure centre guidelines.
Student Membership is back this Easter. 4 weeks membership available between 30 March and 30 April. Booking opens online on 30 March.
If you're a member, refer a friend to join one of our leisure centres and you'll get one month free.
To refer a friend, simply ask them to join at one of our leisure centres - Diss, Long Stratton or Wymondham - giving your name as the member that referred them. Or they can join online and enter your name when prompted.
If you're a direct debit member, you'll get your free month when your friend has paid two months membership and we'll get in touch to let you know the good news! For annual members, we'll simply add the free month to your term.
Don't delay, get yourself a new workout buddy for 2018 (and extra money in your pocket).
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is open to all annual and direct debit members (junior, adult and Leisure Passport) at South Norfolk Council Leisure Centres.
- This offer is only applicable where the referred non member takes up an annual or direct debit membership (junior, adult or Leisure Passport) at one of South Norfolk Council’s Leisure Centres.
- The membership type does not need to be the same membership as the existing members.
- A direct debit member will only receive their free month, after the referral has paid for two months membership and will receive a notification.
- An annual member will receive their free month as a month’s extension to their membership and will receive a notification.
- The offer is only valid if the referred non member has not held a subscription at South Norfolk Council’s Leisure Centres in last three months.
- A member may only refer one friend per calendar month.
- A member cannot upgrade their membership for their free month.
- The referred non member can join at one of South Norfolk Council Leisure Centres online here.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- No cash alternative is available.
- This is a promotion and can be changed or withdrawn at any time.
Monday to Friday: 06:30 to 22:00
Saturday to Sunday: 08:30 to 18:00
Bank holidays: 10:00 to 18:00
Last admission is 30 minutes before close.
Minimum age for gym is 13 years old.
If you wish to amend or cancel your existing membership please click here for details.
You can find us at Long Stratton Leisure Centre, Swan Lane, Long Stratton, Norwich, NR15 2UY
Email us at email@example.com
Call us on 01508 531444
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook