We want all our members and guests to feel relaxed, welcome and safe with us. So whether you are exercising, relaxing or meeting with friends in our lovely café in Wymondham, here are a few pointers for us and you.
Our top ten
- We will ensure that our staff endeavour to deliver excellent customer service and for us to do this we will not tolerate anti-social behaviour within the centres
- We want you to be safe, so please wear the appropriate clothing for your activity and follow the safety procedures on display. If you have a question or concern about equipment or safety, or there is a need for First Aid, contact a member of staff. We’re here to help you
- Exercise can be a great help if you're recuperating from illness or surgery. We’ll need to know that your medical practitioner is happy though, so we may ask for a medical certificate. Once you’re ready, we’ll carefully review your exercise programme with you to make sure it suits your needs
- For the privacy of members and guests, we ask that you don’t film or photograph in our leisure centres without our permission. In return, we promise that we won’t photograph or video you without yours
- We work hard to make the atmosphere relaxing and fun, so we ask you to consider others and not use your mobile phone for calls in the changing areas, spa, pool, studio classes or gym
- Our classes are very popular, so if you’ve booked and you can’t make it, please let us know within two hours so that we can give someone else your space. We’ll be unable to refund any fees after that and if you're a member you'll be charged for the space. We won’t be able to let you in late as we don’t want to disrupt everyone else
- Our leisure centres are NO SMOKING environments, inside and out
- Lets leave our germs at home. Exercise is not good for us whilst we’re ill and you may be infectious. Your medication may also mean that you’re not using the facilities safely
- Drinking water aside, please don’t bring your own food and drink, chewing gum or sweets, unless your child is at our Kids Camp. Our café and vending machines are the places to fill up and quench your thirst
- Last but not least, enjoy yourself!
For health, safety and hygiene please:
- Follow any instructions from our lifeguards
- Shower first
- Walk rather than run
- Consider others with your choice of swimwear
- Use only the pool equipment provided by us or agreed with your swimming club
- Don’t bring drinking glasses or containers into the pool or spa areas
- Supervise children in your care and no more than 2 children under 8 to one adult (no under 16s in the spa)
- Wear shoe covers if you are spectating at the pool or using the pool changing rooms
- Use the lockers provided for valuables and clothes.
- Snorkel mask, face masks or mermaid tails are not permitted during public sessions
Please help us look after your children by:
- Completing a registration form and agreeing to the terms and conditions for each child
- Arriving in plenty of time to sign in your children for activities
- Providing drinks, food and sun protection if needed
- Collecting your child in person, or letting us know that another specific person will collect them
- Keeping your child at home if they are ill and likely to be infectious
- Making sure that children are appropriately dressed
- Making sure that children attending Swim School wear the swim hat we’ll provide
- Letting us know if there are any specific requirements that we should be aware of
- Keeping their valuables at home.