It's simple to join any of our centres online or by visiting the leisure centre of your choice.
If you're thinking about membership, we'll give you a full tour of our facilities and talk you through the membership options and fees. We can also brief you on all of the building safety information you need to know before you get started.
Once you have decided the level of membership that suits you, there will be a few simple forms to complete and your Direct Debit to set up (if applicable). Once completed you will be offered a free taster session with one of our personal trainers and a gym induction.
We will tailor the gym package to suit your individual needs, depending on whether you are an:
- Inexperienced or junior user
- One of our fitness advisers will give you an initial consultation. This will include a full gym induction where we will show you how to operate all of the kit and the correct techniques to ensure a safe and effective workout. We will also write you an exercise program to get you started for the first four weeks. Please note that junior members under 16 are only permitted to use the Cardio vascular equipment in the gym although our fitness team will be happy to recommend a range of body weight training exercises.
- Experienced gym user
- You'll be granted immediate access to the gym and encouraged to book a free programme session at the earliest convenient time.
- Subsequent programme reviews will be scheduled every 12 weeks to ensure your workout remains challenging and continues to improve your level of fitness.
- Future personal training sessions can also be booked. Please speak to your trainer of choice for more information.
We want everyone to enjoy visiting our leisure centres, so please take a few minutes to read our leisure centre guidelines.
Please also read full details of our membership terms and conditions.