Following the recent announcement by the Government we will be reopening Wymondham Leisure Centre (expect for the pools, which will reopen in mid-August), Long Stratton Leisure Centre, Kett’s Park and Framingham Earl Sports Centre on Saturday 25th July. Diss Leisure Centre will reopen in mid-September. Details of arrangements for use can be found on our website. Existing members will be contacted regularly with news prior to reopening. We will not be taking any Direct Debit payments for fitness subscriptions unless you have instructed us to restart your membership. Requests for restart should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org . No Swim School subscriptions will be taken until further notice.
We are pleased to be offering outdoor classes starting 30th July meeting at the Pavilion at Diss Mere Park
Monday 09:30 – 10:30 Aerobics Class with Phillipa
Thursday 18:30 – 19:30 HIIT Class with Kirsty
Friday 09:30 – 10:30 Legs, Bums & Tums Class with Kirsty
At South Norfolk Council the safety of our customers and staff is extremely important to us and as you would have expected we have had to make some changes to our Centres so you can use them in a safe way. The following measures have been taken
- A queuing system will be put in place outside of the entrance
- Markers have been laid out on the floor so people adhere to being a safe distance from others
- A one-way system will be in operation at the building so there will be different entrance and exit points
- Screens have been put up at the reception
- There will be a limit to the amount of people and time spent in the building each day
All activates will be bookable online. Members will be able to book two weeks in advance, casual gym users will be able to book one week in advance.
All visits will need to be pre booked to allow us to ensure safe social distancing
The new centre opening hours will be:
Monday to Friday: 6:30 - 20:30 (closed 14:00 - 14.30 to allow for deep clean)
Saturday and Sunday: 8:30 - 16:15 (closed 13:00 - 13:30 to allow for deep clean)
No membership or swim school fees will be collected during our closure - we will inform all our membership when we are able to re-open of the next collection date.
We are now running outdoor classes (following social distancing rules with a maximum of five attendees and an instructor) at Kett's Park in Wymondham and the grounds of South Norfolk House at Long Stratton. Find out more.
For tips and advice for the whole family including advice to keep your children active, exercise advice for vulnerable people, disability exercises and quick workouts click here.
Improve and maintain your fitness levels at our fully equipped gym, which offers an extensive range of cardio and resistance equipment to suit all fitness levels.
Qualified instructors are available to help you achieve your goals and motivate you in your workout.
When joining the gym, every new member is offered a virtual induction with a qualified gym instructor which includes everything you need to know to start your journey towards your fitness goal. Here is everything you need to know about joining our leisure centre.
We want everyone to enjoy their time at our leisure centre, so please take a few minutes to view our leisure centre guidelines.
Both members and non members are able to create an online account which can be used every time you wish to book or cancel a class - if you need any assistance with this please contact reception who will be happy to help.
- 25 metre main pool
- Learner pool
- Steam room.
- Personal training
- Free gym induction and fitness programme
- Children’s activity programmes such as Kids Camp
- Learn to swim programme for ages 4 months+
- Private one to one swimming lessons for all ages
- A variety of water based exercise classes
- ASA Swim fit pool fitness programme.
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) and National Rescue Assessment for Swimming Teachers and Coaches (NRASTC) courses. Email for more details
- Inflatable Pool Parties
You'll have 90 days to use the prepaid sessions from date of purchase, so you could save ££££s
How do you get this great deal?
Buy in bulk at reception on your next visit.
This promotion is only available for casual gym, swim and fitness class users, and excludes, junior members, over 65 swimmers and Leisure Passport holders. T&Cs apply see below for more details.
Terms and conditions:
- 10 for 8 is only available in multiples of ten for a named single activity i.e. gym, swim or fitness classes.
- The 10 for 8 offer is only available on full price sessions (not available on junior, Leisure Passport or over 65 swim prices).
- The 10 sessions are valid for 90 days from date of purchase.
- Unredeemed sessions will not be refunded or extended.
- Vouchers are not transferable to other people.
- A photo will be required on your user card record when using the 10 for 8 vouchers (photo will be taken at reception at time of purchase if required).
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This promotion can be changed or withdrawn at any time.
Minimum age for gym use is 13 years old.
You can find us at Diss Leisure Centre, 106 Victoria Road, Diss, Norfolk, IP22 4JG
Email us at email@example.com
Call us on 01379 652754
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook