Timetables - find out what's on and when
Become a full member at Diss Leisure Centre from just £30 a month payable by Direct Debit. Your membership will include gym, swim and aqua classes with 14 day priority booking. View full membership prices and how to join.
- 25 metre main pool
- Learner pool
- Steam room.
- Personal training
- Free gym induction and fitness programme
- Children’s activity programmes such as Kids Camp
- Learn to swim programme for ages 4 months+
- Private one to one swimming lessons for all ages
- A variety of water based exercise classes
- ASA Swim fit pool fitness programme.
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) and National Rescue Assessment for Swimming Teachers and Coaches (NRASTC) courses. Email for more details
- Inflatable Pool Parties
Improve and maintain your fitness levels at our fully equipped gym, which offers an extensive range of cardio and resistance equipment to suit all fitness levels.
Qualified instructors are available to help you achieve your goals and motivate you in your workout.
When joining the gym, every new member is offered an induction with a qualified gym instructor which includes everything you need to know to start your journey towards your fitness goal. Here is everything you need to know about joining our leisure centre.
We want everyone to enjoy their time at our leisure centre, so please take a few minutes to view our leisure centre guidelines.
Our fun sessions here at Diss just got better. Experience our exciting new inflatable with family and friends. Have you got what it takes to beat the obstacles and escape down the slide?
Who can go on it?
- Adults and children aged 8 years and over
- Buoyancy aids (provided by the Leisure Centre), must be worn by each swimmer. T-shirts are also advisable.
- £6 per session for everyone aged 8 and over.
When are the sessions?
- Saturdays, 3.15 - 4.15pm
- Saturdays, 4.30 - 5.30pm- private hire
- Sundays, 1.15 - 2.15pm
- School holiday’s – Monday 21 October, 2.15- 3.15 pm and Wednesday 23 October, 1.15 - 2.15pm.
Both members and non members are able to create an online account which can be used every time you wish to book or cancel a class - if you need any assistance with this please contact reception who will be happy to help.
You'll have 90 days to use the prepaid sessions from date of purchase, so you could save ££££s
How do you get this great deal?
Buy in bulk at reception on your next visit.
This promotion is only available for casual gym, swim and fitness class users, and excludes, junior members, over 65 swimmers and Leisure Passport holders. T&Cs apply see below for more details.
Terms and conditions:
- 10 for 8 is only available in multiples of ten for a named single activity i.e. gym, swim or fitness classes.
- The 10 for 8 offer is only available on full price sessions (not available on junior, Leisure Passport or over 65 swim prices).
- The 10 sessions are valid for 90 days from date of purchase.
- Unredeemed sessions will not be refunded or extended.
- 10 for 8 vouchers are not redeemable online
- Vouchers are not transferable to other people.
- A photo will be required on your user card record when using the 10 for 8 vouchers (photo will be taken at reception at time of purchase if required).
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This promotion can be changed or withdrawn at any time.
Monday to Friday: 06:30 to 22:00
Saturday and Sunday: 08:30 to 18:00
Bank holidays: 10:00 to 18:00
Last admission is 30 minutes before close.
Minimum age for gym use is 13 years old.
If you wish to amend or cancel your existing membership please click here for details
You can find us at Diss Leisure Centre, 106 Victoria Road, Diss, Norfolk, IP22 4JG
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us on 01379 652754
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook