Timetables - find out what's on and when
Become a full member at Diss for just £28.50 a month payable by Direct Debit. Your membership will include gym, swim and classes. View full details of our membership prices and details of how to join.
- Personal training
- Free gym induction and fitness programme
- Children’s activity programmes such as Kids Camp
- Learn to swim programme for ages 3 months+
- Private one to one swimming lessons for all ages
- A variety of water based exercise classes
- ASA Swim fit pool fitness programme.
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ) and National Rescue Assessment for Swimming Teachers and Coaches (NRASTC) courses. Email for more details
- 25 metre main pool
- Learner pool
- Steam room.
Improve and maintain your fitness levels at our fully equipped gym, which offers an extensive range of cardio and resistance equipment to suit all fitness levels.
Qualified instructors are available to help you achieve your goals and motivate you in your workout.
When joining the gym, every new member is offered an induction with a qualified gym instructor which includes everything you need to know to start your journey towards your fitness goal. Here is everything you need to know about joining our leisure centre.
We want everyone to enjoy their time at our leisure centre, so please take a few minutes to view our leisure centre guidelines.
Become a student member at Diss for 4-weeks between 1 December and 31 January for just £22 with no joining fee.
- Proof of student status is required. Students must be 16 or over and studying in further or higher education.
- Membership must be used before 31 January 2019.
- Students can book for two months if required, as long as membership ends on 31 January 2019.
- Student membership also available at Long Stratton and Wymondham Leisure Centre's.
If you're a member, refer a friend to join one of our leisure centres and you'll get one month free.
To refer a friend, simply ask them to join at one of our leisure centres - Diss, Long Stratton or Wymondham - giving your name as the member that referred them. Or they can join online and enter your name when prompted.
If you're a direct debit member, you'll get your free month when your friend has paid two months membership and we'll get in touch to let you know the good news! For annual members, we'll simply add the free month to your term.
Don't delay, get yourself a new workout buddy for 2018 (and extra money in your pocket).
Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is open to all annual and direct debit members (junior, adult and Leisure Passport) at South Norfolk Council Leisure Centres.
- This offer is only applicable where the referred non member takes up an annual or direct debit membership (junior, adult or Leisure Passport) at one of South Norfolk Council’s Leisure Centres.
- The membership type does not need to be the same membership as the existing members.
- A direct debit member will only receive their free month, after the referral has paid for two months membership and will receive a notification.
- An annual member will receive their free month as a month’s extension to their membership and will receive a notification.
- The offer is only valid if the referred non member has not held a subscription at South Norfolk Council’s Leisure Centres in last three months.
- A member may only refer one friend per calendar month.
- A member cannot upgrade their membership for their free month.
- The referred non member can join at one of South Norfolk Council Leisure Centres online here.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- No cash alternative is available.
- This is a promotion and can be changed or withdrawn at any time.
Monday to Friday: 06:30 to 22:00
Saturday and Sunday: 08:30 to 18:00
Bank holidays: 10:00 to 18:00
Last admission is 30 minutes before close.
Minimum age for gym use is 13 years old.
You can find us at Diss Leisure Centre, 106 Victoria Road, Diss, Norfolk, IP22 4JG
Email us at email@example.com
Call us on 01379 652754
Follow us on Twitter
Like us on Facebook