Updated 23 February
Following the Prime Minister's announcement on 22 February, we hope to be able to reopen some parts of our facilities from the end of March. We will work through the details and update you with more information as soon as we can.
We hope to see many of you many of you come back in 2021. The benefits of being as fit and as healthy as possible have never been more important as they are right now. Our new online membership 'Your Home Workout', is now live. Join today and pay nothing until 1 March 2021.
Please keep an eye out on this page for further updates, or you can follow our Facebook pages for daily updates.
- Diss Leisure Centre
- Framingham Earl Sports Centre
- Kett's Park
- Long Stratton Leisure Centre
- Wymondham Leisure Centre
The following changes have been put in place to keep you safe when you return:
- Masks are to be worn at all times within the building, unless exercising.
- A queuing system is in place outside of the entrance
- Markers have been laid out on the floor so people adhere to being a safe distance from other
- A one-way system is in operation at each centre, so there will be different entrance and exit points
- Screens have been put up at the reception
- There will be a limit to the amount of people and time spent in the building each day
- Hand sanitisers available throughout the centre
- Air quality monitors in the main activity areas
- All sessions must be pre booked. You can click here to watch our short video to help you book your session online.
- Members will be restricted to one activity booking per day.
- Changing rooms and showers will reopen on 2 November.
If you'd like to arrange a tour of your local centre before you join, you can do so online here. Or give us a call on the following numbers:
Diss Leisure Centre: 01379 652754
Long Stratton Leisure Centre: 01508 531444
Wymondham Leisure Centre: 01953 607171
We have a number of measures in please to make sure the gym is clean and safe for you to use when you return:
- Pre-booking only
- Limited number of users in the gym
- One-way system in place
- Cleaning products at each station
- Only one person per station
- Equipment will be thoroughly cleaned in between each session
- Dryside changing rooms and showers will open on 2 November.
There is no evidence that COVID-19 can be spread through the use of recreational waters. Our chlorinated pools are maintained and regularly disinfected to help deactivate the virus. The World Health Organisation (WHO) have confirmed that swimming is safe in a well maintained pool.
To help minimise any risk to members and staff, the following procedures are in place:
- Limited number of customers in the pool at one time
- Shoe covers to be worn before entering the changing rooms
- Lockers are closed. Please leave your personal items on poolside at Diss and in a locked changing room at Wymondham, a member of staff will lock this for you
- Changing rooms are open at both Wymondham and Diss
- Showers are closed
- Lane swimming only. If you need a rest, you will be required to stand in the far corner of your lane
- No toys or floats provided in the learner pool. Please bring your own.
Swimming sessions must be pre-booked. 45 minute sessions with 15 minute change over.
Banana's Soft Play is now open.
Please view the following measures we have in place to keep you safe upon your return:
- Limited number of customers per session. Due to social distancing and limited capacity we are asking that only one accompanying parent/guardian per booking.
- Pre-booking only. Book your session online today
- All adults and children over 11 years old to wear a face mask
- Hand sanitiser available throughout the facility.
- All sessions are 1hr 30 minutes long. Please arrive 5 minutes before your session starts
- The cafe is open, with reduced offering
- The soft play will be cleaned in between each session
We will be implementing two complementary track and trace systems that customers are obliged to use when visiting our facilities.
The first of these is the NHS Covid-19 app that customers can use to ‘check in’ to our facilities when they arrive. Full information on the NHS Covid-19 app and how it works can be found here. You will find QR codes at the entrances to all of our facilities which can be scanned using the app on your smartphone. The app will then deliver notifications to you should your risk of infection become higher.
We recognise of course that not everyone has access to a smartphone with the latest operating systems to be able to use the app. Therefore, we have developed our own Track and Trace system that allows any customer that has a positive Covid-19 test to log that result on our website, allowing the statutory services to then communicate with other customers that may have come into contact with the person that has unfortunately has that positive test.
You can log a positive test by clicking here. You will need your membership number (which can be found by logging onto you online account), your postcode and the date of your positive test.
Members that may have difficulty accessing the internet can of course inform our staff over the telephone and we will log your positive test and do the rest.