Our jam packed Kids Camp takes place every school holiday at Long Stratton and Wymondham Leisure Centres.
Children aged 5 to 15 can enjoy a programme full of activities. Kids Camp is Ofsted registered, which means we accept childcare vouchers, making it more affordable for everyone.
Just £27 per day, £18 per half day*
Important times to remember:
- Earliest drop off is 08:00
- Latest collection is 18:00
- Full day activities run from 09:00 - 17:00
- Half day activities run from 09:00 - 12:15 or 14:00 - 17:00
Half day attendees are welcome to arrive/leave Kids Camp at any time during the lunch break, please view the programmes for times.
*Discounted rate available for Leisure Passport holders.
Or call Long Stratton Leisure Centre on 01508 531444 and Wymondham Leisure Centre on 01953 607171.
Long Stratton Leisure Centre
Kids will enjoy an exclusive 1.5 hours in our new Bananas Soft Play every day! We also have special events this summer:
- Mad Science 30 July & 12 August - kids will join in wacky experiments that make learning fun
- Mini Monsters 7 & 19 August - close encounters with creepy crawlies including snakes, spiders and reptiles
- Little Jumpers Bouncy Castle 8 & 29 August - kids will tackle an inflatable obstacle course and have fun on a bouncy castle
- James D Party Time 14 & 27 August - legendary children's entertainer James D will have the kids taking part in all sorts of fun party games.
Wymondham Leisure Centre
Kids will enjoy exclusive use of the pool and our new 12 meter dual lane swimming pool inflatable obstacle course available on certain days (please see the programme for dates). Please note:
- Only competent swimmers will be allowed on the inflatable. Swim tests may be carried out by staff
- Children will only be allowed on the inflatable if they have been given parental permission to swim in the main pool during the booking process. However this may be overruled by staff based on the point above
- Buoyancy aids will be issued to all children who go on the inflatable
- For comfort t-shirts are advised to be worn under the buoyancy aid.
We will also have the following special events this summer:
- James D Party Time 30 July - legendary children's entertainer James D will have the kids taking part in all sorts of fun party games
- Steve Sausage's Harry Potter Magic Workshop 6 August - Steve Sausage will perform Harry Potter themed magic and help aspiring wizards perform their own magic spells
- Mad Science 13 August & 3 September - kids will join in wacky experiments that make learning fun
- Steve Sausage Magic Show 20 August - award winning family entertainer Steve Sausage will perform all sorts of magic tricks
- Kuk Sool Won 1 & 28 August - demonstration and workshop of this traditional Korean martial art from the Wymondham Kuk Sool Won group.
- Kids Camp adheres to a staffing ratio of 8 children per staff member.
- Staffing is finalised on the previous day so please ensure you pre-book to ensure there is enough staff to accept your booking.
- Notice of cancellations must be received 24 hours before the day of activity.
- Staff must be notified at registration of any medication brought into Kids Camp. If medication is to be used in emergency situations, e.g. auto injector or asthma inhaler, and this medication was issued alongside a care plan please ensure a copy of the care plan is given to Kids Camp at registration.
- If your child is ill and likely to be infectious please keep them at home.
- Please arrive in plenty of time to sign your child in for activities.
- If you're not able to collect your child, let us know that another specific person will collect them.
- Please ensure your child brings a water bottle, appropriate clothing, snacks and a balanced packed lunch (if staying during lunch session). Lunch can be provided from the cafe for an extra £4. No nuts or nut based products are to be brought to Kids Camp.
- Activities are subject to change depending on factors including the weather and group characteristics. Only main activities are listed, other supervised game/craft activities will run throughout the day.
- There will often be two activities running at once so there is a choice between arts and crafts or sport and games.
- All of our activities are age appropriate and designed and instructed by staff who are dedicated to ensuring that the experience is both positive and challenging.
- Please ensure your child is wearing water resistant sun cream on hot days and has a hat available to wear. Unfortunately we're unable to apply sun cream.
- Please keep electronic devices and valuables at home.
- For Kids Camp policies and procedures please ask a member of the Kids Camp staff.
- Appropriate footwear must be worn, no Heelys.