Our exciting jam packed Kids Camp takes place every school holiday at Long Stratton High School and Wymondham Leisure Centre. Children aged 5 to 15 can enjoy a programme full of activities. Kids Camp is Ofsted registered, which means we accept childcare vouchers, making it more affordable for everyone.
Important times to remember
- Earliest drop off is 08:00 (08:15 for Long Stratton)
- Latest collection is 18:00
- Full day activities run from 09:00 - 17:00
- Half day activities run from 09:00 - 12:15 or 14:00 - 17:00
- Half day attendees are welcome to arrive/leave Kids Camp at any time during the lunch break, please view the programmes for times.
A lunch box is available from the café for just £4 and includes a sandwich, crisps, fruit and a drink. Orders can be placed at the café on the day.
Or call Long Stratton Leisure Centre on 01508 531444 or Wymondham Leisure Centre on 01953 607171.
Kids Camp dates
February Half Term - 18th to 22nd February (Wymondham Only)
Easter - 8th to 12th and 15th to 18th April
May Half Term - 28th to 31st May
Kids Camp prices
Full day for £27
Half day for £18.00
Leisure Passport Holders (please note the Leisure Passport must be in the name of the child)
Full day £20.25
Half day £13.40
- Kids Camp adheres to a staffing ratio of 8 children per staff member.
- Staffing is finalised on the previous day so please ensure you pre-book to ensure there is enough staff to accept your booking.
- Notice of cancellations must be received 24 hours before the day of activity.
- If your child is ill and likely to be infectious please keep them at home.
- Please arrive in plenty of time to sign your child in for activities
- If you're not able to collect your child, let us know that another specific person will collect them.
- If your child is booked in for a full day please ensure they have a healthy and balanced packed lunch. If you need guidance on what this could include please ask a member of our team.
- Activities are subject to change depending on factors including the weather and group characteristics. Only main activities are listed, other supervised game/craft activities will run throughout the day.
- There will often be two activities running at once so there is a choice between arts and crafts or sport and games.
- All of our activities are age appropriate and designed and instructed by staff who are dedicated to ensuring that the experience is both positive and challenging.
- Please ensure your child is appropriately dressed.
- On hot days please ensure your child is wearing water resistant sun cream and has a hat available to wear. Unfortunately we're unable to apply sun cream.
- Please keep electronic devices and valuables at home.
- Let us know if there are any specific requirements that we should be aware of.