Our exciting jam packed Kids Camp takes place every school holiday at Long Stratton High School and Wymondham Leisure Centre. Children aged 5 to 15 can enjoy a programme full of activities. Kids Camp is Ofsted registered, which means we accept childcare vouchers, making it more affordable for everyone.
Important times to remember
- Earliest drop off is 08:00 (08:15 for Long Stratton)
- Latest collection is 18:00
- Full day activities run from 09:00 - 17:00
- Half day activities run from 09:00 - 12:15 or 14:00 - 17:00
- Half day attendees are welcome to arrive/leave Kids Camp at any time during the lunch break, please view the programmes for times.
A lunch box is available from the café for just £3 (Wymondham only) and includes a sandwich, crisps, fruit and a drink. Orders can be placed at the café on the day.
Or call Long Stratton Leisure Centre on 01508 531444 or Wymondham Leisure Centre on 01953 607171.
- Kids Camp adheres to a staffing ratio of 8 children per staff member.
- Staffing is finalised on the previous day so please ensure you pre-book to ensure there is enough staff to accept your booking.
- Notice of cancellations must be received 24 hours before the day of activity.
- If your child is ill and likely to be infectious please keep them at home.
- Please arrive in plenty of time to sign your child in for activities
- If you're not able to collect your child, let us know that another specific person will collect them.
- If your child is booked in for a full day please ensure they have a healthy and balanced packed lunch. If you need guidance on what this could include please ask a member of our team.
- Activities are subject to change depending on factors including the weather and group characteristics. Only main activities are listed, other supervised game/craft activities will run throughout the day.
- There will often be two activities running at once so there is a choice between arts and crafts or sport and games.
- All of our activities are age appropriate and designed and instructed by staff who are dedicated to ensuring that the experience is both positive and challenging.
- Please ensure your child is appropriately dressed.
- On hot days please ensure your child is wearing water resistant sun cream and has a hat available to wear. Unfortunately we're unable to apply sun cream.
- Please keep electronic devices and valuables at home.
- Let us know if there are any specific requirements that we should be aware of.