Following the announcement by central government of its plans to restrict the spread of COVID-19 virus by eliminating all non-essential movement, we have taken the difficult decision to fully close all four of our leisure facilities from 10pm on Tuesday 17 March. Read the full statement.
Children aged 5 to 15 can enjoy a programme full of activities. Kids Camp is Ofsted registered, which means we accept childcare vouchers, making it more affordable for everyone.
View the February Half Term Kids Camp programme for Wymondham Leisure Centre
Just £27 per day, £18 per half day*
Important times to remember:
- Earliest drop off is 08:00
- Latest collection is 18:00
- Full day activities run from 09:00 - 17:00
- Half day activities run from 09:00 - 12:15 or 14:00 - 17:00
Half day attendees are welcome to arrive/leave Kids Camp at any time during the lunch break, please view the programmes for times.
*Discounted rate available for Leisure Passport holders.
- Kids Camp adheres to a staffing ratio of 8 children per staff member.
- Staffing is finalised on the previous day so please ensure you pre-book to ensure there is enough staff to accept your booking.
- Notice of cancellations must be received 24 hours before the day of activity.
- Staff must be notified at registration of any medication brought into Kids Camp. If medication is to be used in emergency situations, e.g. auto injector or asthma inhaler, and this medication was issued alongside a care plan please ensure a copy of the care plan is given to Kids Camp at registration.
- If your child is ill and likely to be infectious please keep them at home.
- Please arrive in plenty of time to sign your child in for activities.
- If you're not able to collect your child, let us know that another specific person will collect them.
- Please ensure your child brings a water bottle, appropriate clothing, snacks and a balanced packed lunch (if staying during lunch session). Lunch can be provided from the cafe for an extra £4. No nuts or nut based products are to be brought to Kids Camp.
- Activities are subject to change depending on factors including the weather and group characteristics. Only main activities are listed, other supervised game/craft activities will run throughout the day.
- There will often be two activities running at once so there is a choice between arts and crafts or sport and games.
- All of our activities are age appropriate and designed and instructed by staff who are dedicated to ensuring that the experience is both positive and challenging.
- Please ensure your child is wearing water resistant sun cream on hot days and has a hat available to wear. Unfortunately we're unable to apply sun cream.
- Please keep electronic devices and valuables at home.
- For Kids Camp policies and procedures please ask a member of the Kids Camp staff.
- Appropriate footwear must be worn, no Heelys.