Our job service is completely free and here to help you. Our trained career advisors can tell you what jobs or training are available and how to apply. You can either make an appointment for a one to one meeting with an advisor or just drop in to an open session.
- Advice and support
- Information about local opportunities
- Computers and internet access
- Business start-up information
- Training, courses and apprenticeship information
- Help with CVs, job applications and covering letters
- Help with transport
Youth job service
Open sessions are run on alternate Tuesdays from 10:00 to 12:00 at Long Stratton Library. Contact Graham on 07847 049399 or email us.
Adult job service
Open sessions are run on alternate Thursdays from 10:00 to 12:00 at Wymondham Library. Contact Graham on 07847 049399 or email us.