We are currently asking people to only come into our offices for essential visits. Where possible, people should contact us by phone or email or through our website.
For up-to-date information about our services and links to useful advice, see our Coronavirus page

Building Control and Building Regulations

CNC Building Control brings together the building control departments of South Norfolk Council, Broadland District CouncilFenland District CouncilNorwich City CouncilKing's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council into one partnership, sharing resources and expertise to provide a modern, flexible building control service.

Building Control is a statutory requirement on the vast majority of building projects (including internal alterations and conversion works) irrespective of whether planning permission has been required or not.