Supported accommodation | South Norfolk Council
You can now view and pay your council tax online by registering for My Account. Log in or register to access information online today.
Go to My Account

Supported accommodation

We work closely with a variety of housing providers to ensure that, if needed, our residents can access appropriate accommodation with a support worker on site to help in times of difficulty.

Find out more about supported accommodation.