Tell us you're moving

Council Tax

Please let us know if you are moving home or moving into the South Norfolk Council area by completing one of the following forms to provide us with details of your move.
If you are an existing customer you will need to have your Council Tax Account Reference before you can complete the relevant form.

Tell us if you are moving into a property in the South Norfolk area as you will need to register with us to pay Council Tax.

If you are moving out of the South Norfolk area please complete this form so that we can amend your account and send you a final bill. If your final bill shows that you are in credit there is no need for you to contact us to request a refund as it will be issued automatically to you within 28 days.

If you are moving from one property to another within the South Norfolk area, please tell us so that we can make the changes to your Council Tax account.