Council Tax | South Norfolk Council
smiling couple sitting at table in their living room

Council Tax

Council Tax is charged on all domestic properties in England and Wales, including houses, flats, caravans and houseboats.

If you are aged over 18 and live in a home which you own or rent you will usually have to pay Council Tax.

If the property is vacant, the property owner is normally liable to pay. One Council Tax bill is issued to each household.

Read your Council Tax guide for 2018/19.

For information on how much Council Tax you'll pay find out more in our FAQs.

Find out about theĀ Adult Social Care Precept and how the figure has been calculatedĀ here.