Win Spa Treat for Two Prize Draw
To celebrate the launch of our new My Account for residents, we are running a free prize draw to win a spa treat for two people at Imagine Spa, Wymondham Leisure Centre.
The fabulous spa treat for two people includes:
- 30 minute massage
- 30 minute manicure/pedicure
In our new luxurious Imagine Spa at Wymondham.
To enter you must register for My Account by 31 October 2018. You will be automatically entered into the monthly prize draw to win a spa treat for two.
There will be one winner per month, so the earlier you register for My Account the more chances you have of winning.
Terms and Conditions – My Account Registration Prize Draw
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions and any other requirements set out in the material relating to this promotion.
- This draw is only open to residents in the UK. Only one entry shall be permitted per person. Multiple entries will be discounted.
- Entrants must not be an employee, councillor, partner or close relative of an employee from South Norfolk Council. (Close relative is a parent, parent-in-law, son, son-in-law, daughter, daughter-in-law, step-parent, stepson, step-daughter, brother, sister, wife or husband).
How to enter
- To enter the competition, you must have registered and validated for ‘My Account’ by 31 October 2018.
- No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent
- Spa treat for two prize includes: 1 x 30 minute manicure/pedicure and 1 x 30 minute massage per persons at Imagine Spa Wymondham Leisure Centre only. This prize is for two people only.
- The closing date of the competition is 23:59 on 31 October 2018. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be drawn at random from a computer-generated list of entrants who have met the criteria on 1 September, 1 October and 1 November 2018.
- The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the draw date. If a winner does not respond to South Norfolk Council within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and South Norfolk Council shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 30 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and South Norfolk Council shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The council will not be responsible for any inability of the prize winner to take up the specified prize.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any and all publicity material.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- South Norfolk Council accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. South Norfolk Council further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person’s relating to the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of South Norfolk Council for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- South Norfolk Council reserves the right to suspend, cancel, postpone or amend the competition and/or review and revise these terms and conditions.
- The decision of South Norfolk Council in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name will be available no later than 28 days after the closing date on the Council’s website
Promoter: South Norfolk Council, Swan Lane, Long Stratton