Are you a business than can supply PPE?
Does your business have production capability and capacity to produce PPE during Covid-19?
Do you have existing PPE stock which could be used by frontline staff?
If the answer is yes, please fill in the contact form below to submit your details.
For further information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you need PPE?
Before making a request for PPE, please read the latest government guidance.
Please note your request will be reviewed and may need to be moderated due to limited supplies.
If you are not one of the listed providers below, unfortunately we will not be able to support your request. Emergency supplies are limited and therefore they are being prioritised according to government guidance.
Who can request PPE?
Please check below which category your organisation is in and contact the relevant service to make your request.
- General practitioners
- Mental Health Community Services
- Hospices and Palliative Care
- Emergency dentists
- Patient Transport Services
Contact: Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG): email@example.com
- Care homes
- Personal assistants
- Domiciliary care
- Other frontline service to vulnerable adults e.g. Housing with Care, Supported Living
- Local Authority (Children’s Social Care)
- Residential Special School
- Children’s homes
- Sheltered Accommodation
- Prison Hospitals
- Fire Service
- Non-hospital Mortuary and Funeral Services
- Other agencies LRF as required
- Local Authorities
- Voluntary and Community Sector (VCS) and other agencies as required
If your organisation falls within Category C above, please follow the link to a shared online form held on the Norwich City website.