South Norfolk and Broadland District Councils want to help your business thrive.
To understand how we can support your business in the future, we would like to invite you to complete a short online survey. Your feedback will help us to deliver a better business support service in 2020 and beyond.
It should take no longer than 10 minutes to complete. Please answer as many questions as you feel able, any information provided is valuable to us.
As a massive thank you, all completed surveys will be entered into a prize draw to win a meal for two at a top local restaurant (T&Cs apply).
Terms and conditions
- By entering this prize draw entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and any other requirements set out in the material relating to this promotion.
- This draw is open only to residents in the UK and over the age of 18. Only one entry shall be permitted per person. Multiple entries will be discounted.
- Entrants must not be an employee, councillor, partner or close relative of an employee or councillor from South Norfolk or Broadland District Council.
- Entry to the draw is free and there is no requirement to purchase any products from the Councils.
- The competition commences on 2 March 2020 at 9am.
- The competition closes on 30 April 2020 at midnight.
- Details of the prize will be published alongside the terms and conditions on South Norfolk and Broadland Councils’ website at www.south-norfolk.gov.uk/businesssurvey and www.broadland.gov.uk/businesssurvey respectively.
- There is one prize of a meal for two to give away. No financial alternative is available.
- Winners will be drawn randomly from a computer-generated list of entrants who have met the criteria.
- The date of the draw is 11 May 2020. The winner will be contacted by South Norfolk and Broadland Council by 4 pm on this day and will be announced on Facebook, Twitter and South Norfolk and Broadland Council’s websites.
- The prize is awarded conditionally upon acceptance. If the Councils are unable to contact a winner within 28 days or if any prize is unclaimed within 28 days or declined, the prize shall be deemed as unclaimed or unaccepted and a supplementary winner may be drawn at the councils’ discretion.
- The councils will not be responsible for any inability of the prize-winner to take up the specified prize.
- The Councils reserve the right to suspend, cancel, postpone or amend the competition and/or review and revise these terms and conditions.