Once again we celebrated the district’s unique range of shops, eateries and salons at the Independent Retailer Awards Ceremony on Wednesday June 14th.
Over 5.5k votes were cast, nearly 2k cast on-line and over 400 businesses voted for across all the categories - Our best year ever.
These awards celebrate local retailers and the exceptional quality of service they provide. Many of our shops are quirky and unique and help shape our district’s special character.
Congratulations to all our award Winners and Highly Commended and Commended businesses
This years categories and WINNERS were:
- Shop I Could Not Live Without, Harleston. Winner - Ajandek
- Best Charity Shop. Winner - Big C, Wymondham
- Helping The High Street Thrive. Winner - Cornucopia, Harleston
- Most Creative Window Display. Winner - Hodge Podge, Hethersett
- Independent Retailer of the Year 2017 - Hodge Podge, Hethersett
- Perfect Pit Stop. Winner - Katie's Kitchen, Diss
- Shop I Could Not Live Without, Diss. Winner - Ninny's Cave
- Excellence in Customer Service. Winner - Wymondham Garden Centre
- Best Christmas Experience. Winner - Wymondham Garden Centre
- Shop I could Not Live Without, Wymondham. Winner - Yum Yums Sweet Shop
- Shop I could Not Live Without, Loddon. Winner - Spoon Cake