We are encouraging local businesses to upskill staff with subsidised training, supported by the Local Investment in Future Talent (LIFT) Programme.
We have a limited number of FREE training courses and workshops for small to medium sized businesses in Wymondham and the surrounding area . All courses and workshops take place in November 2019 and January 2020.
The courses offered are:
The Welcome Host Gold one-day training course gives participants today's core customer service skills - reflecting the latest techniques and best practice. It is a highly flexible course and can be tailored to include content and knowledge specific to destinations and businesses.
- Develop proactive communications skills
- Recognise different customer expectations and how to meet them
- Better understand their frontline sales and service role
- Be confident in effectively tackling difficult situations
- Learn why teamwork is vital in a customer-facing environment
For full course content details and information about the accreditation and exam (optional) go to:
Book your place here:
SOLD OUT - Tuesday 19 November, 9am to 5pm
SOLD OUT - Monday 13 January, 9am to 5pm
Carrowbeck House, Norwich. Lunch is provided.
Are you new to using social media for your business? Are you baffled by it? Perhaps you have opened up accounts but not sure what to do next; if so then this course is for you.
On this course you will learn why social media can be effective for your business and how it will help you gain more customers.
This course covers:
- What is social media?
- Understanding why businesses should get on board with social media
- What social media platforms are right for your business
- Define your business objectives
- Knowing what to say and how to engage
- Content creation and planning
- Discovering your audience
- Ideas on how to grow your audience
- Be given guidance on the codes of ethics
This course is for anyone who is new to social media and are looking for an introduction to online marketing.
Book your place today:
SOLD OUT - Thursday 28 November, 9am to 12 noon
Friday 10 January, 9am to 12 noon.
Are you using social media but not getting the results you thought you should have?
Are you looking to use social media to take your business to another level?
On this course, you will learn how to market your business successfully on social media
This course covers:
- How to stand out above everyone else on the internet
- How to use social media to drive traffic to your website
- How to keep ahead of the competition
- How to maximise your online activities
- How to creatively encourage engagement with your brand
- How to build a loyal community
- How to convert website visitors into paying customers
- How to measure success
You will also:
- Learn the effective online-offline marketing mix
- Discover the power of your own profile
- Learn marketing tactics that speed up your reach
- Find the platforms that best fit your business
- Learn how to sell products and services in a social way
- Listen to what is being said about your brand
- The training demonstrates how social media can propel your business. You will be given the key elements of a successful social media campaign.
- The training is packed with in-depth advice with plenty of hands-on exercises
You will leave this course with a social media marketing strategy which you can action immediately. You will also have the confidence to use the tools given to promote your brand online to the masses.
This course is for anyone who is using social media to attract and source new business but would now like to take it to another level. You may well have a good grasp of marketing and be active on social media channels / website and just want to improve skills and understand new trends and techniques.
Book your place today:
SOLD OUT - Friday 29 November, 9am to 12 noon
NEW DATE - Wednesday 15th January, 9am to 12 noon
Thursday 16 January, 9am to 12 noon.
Friday 17 January, 9am to 12 noon
Tuesday 21 January, 9am to 12 noon
- Marketing and Social Media Workshops are 3 hours long and will be held at Ayton House Training Facility, Ayton Road, Wymondham NR18 0QQ.
- Customer Service Training Course is a full day workshop and is held at Carrowbreck House, 7 Carrowbreck Road, Norwich, NR6 5FA.
- Plenty of free parking available at both training venues
- Tea and coffee on arrival at the 3 hour Marketing and social media workshops
- Lunch is provided on the Customer Services Course.
Still have questions? Call Lisa Cosh on 01508 533921.
If you book a place and do not attend, or cancel within 48 hours of the course date, we will invoice you in full for the course or workshop
3 hour workshop cost: £45
One day Customer Service course cost: £120
Courses / workshops are available to SMEs (small / medium businesses – employing 250 staff or less) in Wymondham and the surrounding area. To check if your business is eligble call Lisa Cosh on 01508 533921.