Rosebery Business Park is a brand new development of contemporary high specification offices in the thriving village of Poringland, just five miles south of Norwich and with easy access to both the national road network and intercity rail services.
Rosebery Business Park is currently under construction and the first building, Crafton House, is open for business and available for rent. This stunning two-storey building has the following specification and features:
- Attractive rural setting with views over open countryside and adjacent landscaped lagoon
- Close to village amenities and enjoying good road connections
- Central reception area and business lounge
- Free visitor Wi-Fi
- Ample free parking
- Superfast broadband
- Comfort cooling and heating
- High specification finishes throughout
- Communal kitchen and separate male and female toilets on each floor
- Meeting rooms available for tenant use (subject to separate charge)
- Suites of varying sizes
- Raised access floors and suspended ceilings providing easy access to ICT services
- Lift and stairs to first floor.
View the Crafton House brochure for more information.
For current availability, please email David Seaton at Big Sky Group or call 01508 533951.
South Norfolk Council (being Lessor of this property), give notice that:
- These particulars are set out as a general outline only for the guidance of intended Tenants and do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
- All descriptions, dimensions, references to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation, and other details are given without responsibility and any intending Tenants should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
- No person in the employment of South Norfolk Council has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.