Allowances and expenses for councillors

Councillors are entitled to receive an annual allowance from South Norfolk Council.  They may also claim back some of the expenses they incur whilst performing their duties.

To view the Member Scheme of Allowances, which outlines the current level of allowances and expenses that can be claimed, see Part 6 of our Constitution.

To view the annual levels of allowances and expenses claimed by individual councillors, please see below.