The Leisure Passport offers reduced price admission to leisure facilities both within and outside South Norfolk for people who are:
- getting income-based job seekers allowance
- getting income support
- getting working tax credit (not child tax credit)
- getting council tax benefit (not 25% reduction for single occupier)
- dependents and partners of anyone who qualifies for the above.
It also gives reduced admission to:
- fostered children
- registered disabled
- sixth formers
- students in full time education.
How to apply for a Leisure Passport
To apply for your leisure passport either:
1. Phone or visit one of our Leisure Centres and pay by card, making note of your receipt number. Fill in the application form and send to:
South Norfolk Council
2. Or fill in the application form and take to South Norfolk Council Offices in Long Strattton, make your payment at the Norfolk Credit Union Office and hand in to South Norfolk Council reception.
Please remember that ALL applications must contain a passport size photo of each applicant, proof of payment, proof of eligibility and a stamped addressed envelope.
We aim to issue your card within 10 working days.
The following link(s) require a plug-in, and will open in a new browser window . About downloading files.
Related pages on this website
|contact officer/team:||Leisure Services|
|web:||online enquiry form|
|address:||South Norfolk Council
South Norfolk House
Norwich NR15 2XE
If you need information in large print, audio cassette, braille, translation (written or verbal) or signed interpretation, let us know when you contact us. About our translation services
Last updated on: 06 June 2013