Housing associations


Housing Associations provide a variety of rented and shared ownership homes throughout South Norfolk. Some provide housing with support for persons who are elderly or who have other support needs.

Further information

There are no longer any council houses in South Norfolk

All our housing stock was transferred to a housing association in 2004 (Saffron Housing Trust). Everyone who is housed through our housing register will now have a housing association or RSL tenancy.

For details of Housing Associations operating in South Norfolk, contact our Housing & Advice Team.

More details on individual Housing Associations can be obtained through the Tenant Services Authority website, and former council house tenants will find information on Saffron Housing (links below).

If you wish to apply for a Housing Association property, please do so through our Home Options page.

External links

Homes and Communities Agency (HCA)
HCA provide funding for affordable housing, bring land back into use and raise the standards of the physical and social environment.  

Saffron Housing Trust
The Housing Association which took over control of our housing stock in May 2004.

About links to other websites.

Contact us

contact officer/team: Housing Advice Team
web: online enquiry form
email: housingadvice@s-norfolk.gov.uk
telephone: 01508 533751
minicom/textphone: 01508 533622
address: South Norfolk Council
South Norfolk House
Cygnet Court
Long Stratton
Norwich NR15 2XE

If you need information in large print, audio cassette, braille, translation (written or verbal) or signed interpretation, let us know when you contact us. About our translation services

Last updated on: 20 January 2015