Land & property ownership enquiries
If you want to know whether we own a property or a piece of land, you can send us the details online and we will look into it. Follow the instructions below and use the online form to send us your enquiry. Please note that if you are enquiring about a piece of land you will also need to send us a plan showing the location of the land an boundaries etc.
For enquiries about privately owned property, follow the link under 'external links' to the Land Registry website, where you can find out who to get in touch with.
How to find out if the council owns a property or piece of land
- Contact us using the online form (link under 'online forms' below);
- The form asks for:
- your name & contact details;
- details of the property or land you are interested in, and;
- the nature of your enquiry.
- Please note if you are enquiring about a piece of land, you will need to supply a plan showing where it is. You can fill the form out as normal, then get a printable version which you can send us along with the plan.
- If you don't wish to use the online form, our contact details are at the foot of the page.
Her Majesty's Land Registry
'The world's largest property database' - services include the latest property prices and property ownership & history services. Please note that there is a charge for some of the services offered.
|contact officer/team:||Property Management Team|
|web:||online enquiry form|
|address:||South Norfolk Council
South Norfolk House
Norwich NR15 2XE
If you need information in large print, audio cassette, braille, translation (written or verbal) or signed interpretation, let us know when you contact us. About our translation services
Last updated on: 23 March 2011