Report a missed bin collection
You can report a missed collection of your wheeled bin, but you must do it by noon the day after your scheduled collection. It is important that missed collections are reported quickly, as we may not be able to return for a bin if we are no longer collecting in the area, or if we are collecting a different type of waste.
Remember, your bin or sack must be at the edge of your property by 7am on the day of collection.
Find out what you can do if your bin collection has been delayed due to bad weather.
How to report a missed collection
- Contact us online, or by e-mail, telephone or letter (our details are at the foot of this page);
- Information we will need from you:
- your full name;
- your full address including your postcode;
- your home telephone number and a number which we can contact you on during normal office hours if this is different;
- your email address (if applicable), and;
- how you would like us to get back to you.
|contact officer/team:||Support Team|
|web:||online enquiry form|
|freephone:||0808 168 3333|
|address:||South Norfolk Council
South Norfolk House
Norwich NR15 2XE
If you need information in large print, audio cassette, braille, translation (written or verbal) or signed interpretation, let us know when you contact us. About our translation services
Last updated on: 21 March 2013