GrantNet: sources of funding for community projects and businesses
GrantNet is the easy way to find information about sources of funding for community projects, voluntary organisations and businesses, online. If you are wondering where to get that all important funding for an activity, to improve buildings or to help develop a business, Grantnet will be able to help.
How to use GrantNet
- Visit the GrantNet website;
- If you are a new GrantNet user you will need to register by providing some details about yourself and your organisation. Please note: you have to have an email address to register and use the GrantNet service;
- If you have already registered: enter your email address and password to get into the system;
- Once you're in GrantNet, just answer a few simple questions about your organisation, what it does and what you want money for - there is online help for each question if you're not sure, at the press of a button;
- When you've answered the questions, Grantnet will search for you and provide you with information about any potential sources of funding that it finds.
Related pages on this website
Start searching now for sources of financial help for your project.
|contact officer/team:||Funding Officer|
|web:||online enquiry form|
|address:||South Norfolk Council
South Norfolk House
Norwich NR15 2XE
If you need information in large print, audio cassette, braille, translation (written or verbal) or signed interpretation, let us know when you contact us. About our translation services
Last updated on: 27 February 2013