Your council tax account
You can get up-to-date details of your council tax or business rates account online, and sign up to receive your bills by email instead of by post (called 'e-billing'). If you've already registered with us view your account details now (this link will open in a new browser window) - if not, follow the instructions below to get started.
You can also pay your council tax bill online if you want to - see our page on Online payments for details.
How to sign up for eBilling & council tax online
- Use our quick online request form, or get in touch with us by phone, email or post (our contact details are at the foot of this page);
- e-billing: we'll start sending your bill to the email address you supply if you choose to sign up for this service;
- Account details online: if you sign up for this service, we'll send you your login details - once you've got them, come back to this page and follow the link below to view your account details:
- View your account details online (this link will open in a new browser window).
- Please note your account details must be viewed over a secure Internet connection. When you click on the link you may get a dialogue box telling you that you are about to view pages over a secure connection - if you do, click on the 'OK' button to continue.
- Keep your account details safe and do not disclose them to anyone.
Related pages on this website
|contact officer/team:||Council Tax Team|
|web:||online enquiry form|
|freephone:||0808 178 7141|
|address:||South Norfolk Council
South Norfolk House
Norwich NR15 2XE
If you need information in large print, audio cassette, braille, translation (written or verbal) or signed interpretation, let us know when you contact us. About our translation services
Last updated on: 25 November 2008