Health advice for young people


Worried about your health? Whatever the problem, you can use the links below to get help and advice.

External links

Medical advice

NHS Choices
Find details of your nearest doctor or other healthcare professional (e.g. dentist, chiropodist etc.).

Sexual health advice

For advice on health, alcohol, drugs, smoking and many other issues affecting young people, please visit Connexions Direct

Contact us

contact officer/team: Active Citizenship Worker
web: online enquiry form
telephone: 01508 533963
minicom/textphone: 01508 533622
address: South Norfolk Council
South Norfolk House
Swan Lane
Long Stratton
Norwich NR15 2XE

If you need information in large print, audio cassette, braille, translation (written or verbal) or signed interpretation, let us know when you contact us. About our translation services

Last updated on: 19 September 2013